Sunday, November 28, 2010

Catching Up

I am  little behind with posting. Buster made a few yard sale purchases. The first is an odd little thing. I couldn't figure out what it was. I did a little research and found out that it is an early G E coffee maker. This is the bottom section and it had another part that sat on top.




Next he picked up a few pieces of dinnerware for me. He found a Blue Heaven plate and a Star Glow plate. Our daughter uses Blue Heaven as her everyday dinnerware and I thought Star Glow would be fun for the holidays.








I ran by America's Thrift and, in an odd coincidence, found more Blue Heaven and Star Glow. I found two Star Glow dinner plates, two saucers, a cereal bowl, and a cake plate. I also discovered two Blue Heaven bread plates and three dinner plates. The prices ran from 25 cents for the cereal bowl to $1.48 for the cake plate. At those prices, I can afford a few pieces for the holidays!











Buster found a few other odds and ends and I will include the pictures.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think-